“Superfood” enriched with OXY3™. Açaí berries come from palm trees that are indigenous to the Brazilian rainforest. For hundreds of years native Amazon people added the small dark berries to their everyday diet, supporting their healthy lifestyle. OXY3™ is a unique combination of natural occuring compounds containing free radical scavenging antioxidants: Lycopene (from tomato), Polyphenols and Resveratrol (from red grape). Red Grape has numerous health benefits, particularly due to the dark skin that contains high levels of flavonoids and anthocyanins. Lycopene is the main carotenoid found in tomatoes giving the distinctive red colour. Resveratrol naturally occurs in some plants and fruits in response to injury or fungal infection.
- Help the Body's natural defence system fight oxidative damage.
- Açaí have one of the highest nutritional values of any fruit.
- Açaí berries contain extraordinary levels of Anthocyanins.
- Açaí berries contain high levels of essential fatty acids (EFAs)
- Omega EFAs can help reduce cholesterol when used as part of a balanced diet.
- Help support overall wellbeing.
- Optima Açaí berries come from an EcoCert approved source.
- Free Of artificial colours, flavours, sucrose, thickeners, gelling agents or gluten.
Açaí fruit (euterpe oleracea) Juice 10,190mg and OXY3™ 9228mg.
17.8mg Açaí berry complex (equivalent to approximately 89mg Euterpe Oleracea Mart Juice) and 2mg of OXY3.
Other Ingredients: Ascorbic acid, Preservative: Potassium sorbate.
Shake well before use.
Refrigerate after opening and consume within one month.
Açaí, being a natural product may vary in taste, colour and consistency from batch to batch. This does not effect the quality or efficacy of the juice.
Avoid use whilst pregnant or breast feeding.
Not suitable for infants.
Keep out of reach of Children.