Children's Complete Complex is a “broad” vitamin and mineral formula for children in a lovely tasting, easy to use powder form.
- Children's Complete Complex is a pleasant tasting powder multi-nutrient for children.
- Suitable from 6 months of age and ideal for young children or those who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets.
- Easily mixes into milk, juice, yoghurt or pureed foods.
- Dairy-free and formulated with the intolerant individual in mind.
- The Complete Complex contains vitamin D which is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children.
- Iodine contributes to the normal growth of children.
Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.), Xylitol, Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate1),Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Banana Powder (Musa sp. Fruit),Vanilla Flavour, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Zinc Citrate, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Modified Corn Starch, Ferrous Fumarate, Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride),Riboflavin, Acacia Gum, Modified Tapioca Starch, Olive Oil, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamin), Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA),Biotin, Beta Carotene, Copper Citrate, Sunflower Oil, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Chromium Picolinate, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Sodium Molybdate, Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate & Natural Mixed Tocopherols1), Manganese Citrate, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodine, Vitamin D2 (as Ergocalciferol),Vitamin K (as Phylloquinone).
From 6 months - 1 year - half a teaspoon (approximately 2.5g).
1 - 5 years - one level teaspoon as shown on the label (approximately 5g).
5 years onwards - two level teaspoons (approximately 10g).
Can be mixed into water, milk or juice to take alongside food, or sprinkled directly onto food.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.