Vitamin C 500 provides a bio-available source of vitamin C and magnesium, together with bilberry extract. Magnesium ascorbate is a buffered which means that it is a less acid from of vitamin C and therefore gentler on the stomach.
- This vitamin provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium.
- It has buffered, low acidity form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation.
- Magnesium ascorbate does not leach minerals such as calcium and potassium from the body.
- Bilberries are one of the richest sources of natural flavonoids.
- It is suitable for individuals requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement.
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, gums, skin teeth & cartilage.
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contribute to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
- Bilberry anthocyanosides can help capillary vessels health and elasticity of veins against harmful effect of free radicals.
Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate), potato maltodextrin, capsule shell, (hydroxypropyl
methylcellulose), bilberry powder (vaccinium myrtillus berry), anti-caking agents (silicon
dioxide & magnesium stearate), citric Acid.
One capsule taken twice daily with food or as professionally directed.