The Department of Health recommends that women who could become pregnant or who are already pregnant take Folic Acid daily at (400 micrograms [mcg]) before conception and throughout the first 12 weeks of pregnancy.
- Readily absorbable liquid folic acid, ideal for those who have difficulty or prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets.
- Folate contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy.
- Folate contributes to normal amino acid synthesis.
- Folate contributes to normal blood formation.
- Folate contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Folate contributes to normal psychological function.
- Folate contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Folate contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Presented in a simple, hypoallergenic purified water base.
Purified water, preservatives (sodium carbonate), folic acid.
Two drops taken daily in water, juice or milk, with food, or taken directly under the tongue, or
as professionally directed. Please note that if you are under medical supervision, please
consult a doctor before use.