Enteroplex takes licorice and cabbage extract (cabagin) and mixes them with zinc, magnesium and vitamin C. Licorice has traditionally used to facilitate the digestion.
- Vacuum packed to maintain full stability of cabagin (vitamin U).
- Zinc can contributes to normal DNA synthesis.
- Zinc also contributes to normal acid-base metabolism.
- Zinc is well known to contribute to normal carbohydrate metabolism.
- Zinc contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
- Zinc can contribute to normal metabolism of fatty acids.
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis.
- Zinc and vitamin C contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and has a role in the process of cell division. Licorice has traditionally used to facilitate the digestion.
Licorice extract (glycyrrhiza glabra root), cabbage powder (brassica oleracea), bulking agent (dicalcium phosphate), capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), corn maltodextrin, zinc citrate, vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate), anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate & silicon dioxide).
One capsule taken twice daily, 20 minutes before food, or as professionally directed