A unique combination of garlic, oregano, cinnamon and clove in a time release tablet. Oregano and cinnamon may help contribute to digestion.
- Eradicidin uses freeze-dried and emulsified oils to maintain freshness and stability.
- This formula contains plant fibres and minerals compounds to form a natural time release tablet ensuring controlled delivery of active phytonutrients to exactly where they can deliver maximum benefits.
- Garlic has great antibacterial effects.
- Cinnamon can help maintain normal stomach gas and stomach comfort.
- Oregano has traditionally used to facilitate the digestion.
Bulking agents (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, di-calcium phosphate & cellulose), freeze dried garlic, allium sativum clove), modified tapioca starch, potato maltodextrin, oregano oil powder (origanum, vulgare leaf), clove (eugeniacarophyllus fruit), tablet coating (glazing agent, hydroxypropyl, methylcellulose & glycerine) & colour (titanium dioxide), cinnamon oil powder (cinnamomum, zeylanicum bark), anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate & silicon dioxide), acacia gum, antioxidant (natural mixed tocopherols1), sunflower oil.
One tablet taken three times a daily with food, or as professionally directed.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach or intestines.