This botanical blend of natural ingredients including Astragalus, Angelica and peppermint will come in useful around the summertime when the pollen count increases.
- Irish Botanica is an Irish brand whose products are ethically sourced and produced
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Astragalus can help with sneezing, itchy skin caused by allergies and a runny nose
- Angelica not only helps to soothe sinus headaches, but also boost the immune system
- Peppermint and magnolia are known to be anti-inflammatory
Angelica Dahurica concentrate (Dahurian Angelica), Milk Vetch (Astralagus Membranaceus), Magnolia Liliflora concentrate (Magnolia Flower), Mentha Piperita concentrate (Peppermint Leaf), Glycyrrhiza Glabra concentrate (Liquorice Root) tincture (2:1). Extracted in 45% grain Ethanol (Alcohol).
Adults: Take a 5ml serving 2-3 times daily mixed in water or fruit juice (after food).
Children: 16 years+: take a 2.5ml serving 2-3 times daily mixed in water or fruit juice (after food).