Comvita Propolis Lozenges might help to support and maintain a healthy immune system along with helping sooth the mouth and throat.
- Honey has long been recommended for supporting and maintaining a healthy mouth and throat. Manuka honey forms the base for this great-tasting product.
- Propolis and UMF Manuka honey combine effectively with other essential oils in a herbal base, to produce a pleasant tasting throat-warming formula.
- Comvita Throat Lozenges are family favourites available in four great tasting varieties: Lemon and Honey, Coolmint, Menthol and Original (Aniseed). The lozenges combine the power of propolis with the effects of UMF Active Manuka Honey.
- Comvita Propolis comes from unspoilt areas of New Zealand where deciduous trees produce resin to protect their young buds and exposed areas. Honeybees gather the resin on their back legs and carry it to the hive where they mix it with beeswax and enzymes to make Propolis. Propolis sterilises and seals the hive, protecting it from bacterial, viral and fungal infections. Thus Propolis is known as nature`s best defence.
- Propolis is rich in a certain group of antioxidants called flavonoids (also known as bioflavonoids). Flavonoids are powerful, free-radical scavengers that give strong support to the human body`s natural immune system at the cellular level and assist with cell regeneration.
Sugar, Corn Sugar, Active Manuka Honey 4.7%, Propolis Solids 0.5%, Lemon Flavour, Menthol, Peppermint Oil, Humectant (magnesium silicate).
Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth. Repeat, as required, up to five lozenges daily.
Warning: Propolis may cause severe allergic reactions in allergy sufferers.
If swelling occurs of the mouth or throat, discontinue use.
Do not use where there is a known allergy to honey.
Allergy to bee stings does not prevent the use of this product.
Not suitable for children under two years old.