This is a super strength, broad spectrum, one-a-day multi-nutrient. It has a high mineral bioavailability including iron and boron. It is an ideal everyday supplement and even suitable for those with dietary intolerances. There is optimal bio-availability. It is formulated with people with allergies and intolerances in mind. Just note that it contains iron.
- Convenient one a day formula.
- Tried and tested for WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) banned substances to ensure that they are safe for professional sports persons to use.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance.
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin B3 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, psychological function, and normal energy yielding metabolism.
- Vitaflavan is a standardised, premium, high-potency source of grapeseed extract which is an excellent source of proanthocyanadins,
- Provides vitamin C in a low acidity form as magnesium ascorbate.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system and the normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, blood vessels, cartilage, gums, skin & teeth.
- Contains vitamin D2 - suitable for vegans.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system and to normal blood calcium levels.
- Provides vitamin B6 as pyridoxal-5-phosphate.B vitamins contribute to normal energy metabolism.
- Contains yeast-free selenium and natural vitamin E.
Bulking agents (dicalcium phosphate & microcrystalline cellulose), vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate), calcium citrate, niacin (as nicotinamide), vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate)1, modified tapioca starch, pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate), choline bitartrate,, magnesium citrate, zinc citrate, tablet coating [glazing agents (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & glycerin) & colours (titanium dioxide & riboflavin)], anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide & magnesium stearate), acacia gum, thiamine (as thiamine hydrochloride), manganese ascorbate, vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride), cellulose, olive oil, riboflavin, inositol, para amino benzoic acid, iron fumerate, bilberry extract (vaccinium myrtillus), sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, sodium borate, lutein, alginate, soy protein1,, cellulose, beta carotene, vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate), sodium molybdate, sunflower oil, chromium picolinate, sucrose, corn starch, antioxidants (ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate & natural mixed tocopherols1), sodium selenite, folic acid, biotin, potassium iodine, vitamin B12 (as hydroxycobalamine), vitamin D (as ergocalciferol).
One tablet taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Long term intake of amounts greater than 4mg of Manganese daily may lead to muscle pain and fatigue.