What's it for?
To be taken prior to and during travels abroad to maintain immunity and help support a healthy digestive system.
Who's it for?
For travellers seeking advanced probiotic support for digestion and immunity in foreign environments such as India, Mexico and Thailand.
- Each capsule provides 5 billion CFU live cultures and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Shown to survive at higher temperatures and humidity, making this a suitable travel companion for destinations with hotter climates, such as Mexico, Egypt, India and the Caribbean
- The high-quality nature of this supplement gives travellers increased confidence to enjoy their holidays worry-free
- Does not interfere with antimalarials or other travel medication
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut alive
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required
- Suitable for vegetarians, and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance
- Suitable from 1 year onwards
Stabiliser: potato starch; Live cultures: Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175, Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Saccharomyces boulardii and Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52; Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; Anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid.
Take 1 capsule daily with food, preferably breakfast, starting 3-5 days before departure, continuing during travel abroad and for a few days upon return from travel, or as professionally directed.
Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the content of the capsules may be mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use. OptiBac will not cause dependency, and may be used on an ongoing basis.