Terra Nova Green Child Friendly Microflora
Probiotic for children which contains approximately 1.5 billion good bacteria per capsule. Formulated for children aged 4-12. Helps build up immunity and support child's general digestive health especially after antibiotics.
Benefits of Terra Nova Green Child Friendly Microflora:
- Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB) - contains both insoluble and soluble forms of fibre, which support the overall benefits of probiotic bacteria in maintaining a healthy digestive tract. Especially significant to the role of beneficial bacteria is the content of fructooligosaccharides (FOS) in SRB.
- FOS is a type of indigestible carbohydrate which acts as a prebiotic (a substance that enhances the viability and/or activity of beneficial digestive bacteria).
- Beetroot Juice & Greens is a good source of the prebiotic and immune supportive oligosaccharide inulin.
- Kale is a good source of many nutrients, with carotenoids and sulphur rich antioxidants such as sulforaphane and indole-3-carbinol being among the most important.
- Spinach is an excellent source of nutrients, such as carotenoids (especially lutein and zeaxanthin), vitamins K and C, folic acid and manganese.
- Dairy Free
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
One vegetarian capsule typically provide:
Stabilized Rice Bran Solubles 150mg
Beetroot Juice & Greens (freeze dried - organic) 50mg
Kale (fresh freeze dried - organic) 25mg
Spinach (fresh freeze dried - organic) 25mg
FOS (fructooligosaccharides) 100mg
Vegetarian Capsule Shell 75mg
Microflora Blend 74mg
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Rosell-11) 500 million CFU*
Lactobacillus acidophilus (Rosell-52) 500 million CFU*
Bifidobacterium lactis (CHR Hansen BB-12) 500 million
*Potency at the time of manufacture
As a food supplement for children ages 4-12 years, take 1 capsule daily with food.
For children who cannot swallow capsules, the contents of the capsule can be emptied into juice, a smoothie or yogurt.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose, unless stated by a healthcare practitioner.
Not recommended during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding.
If taking medication, please seek advice from a healthcare practitioner before taking this product.