- Dandelion Leaf - one of nature’s most nourishing plants, dandelion provides an array of vitamins and minerals, as well as carotenoids and many other health-giving phytonutrients. It is also known for its supportive role in detoxification and maintaining a healthy liver, primarily due to a supportive influence on bile flow, (which may discourage accumulation of certain toxins).
- Watercress - in addition to its remarkable concentration of health- promoting vitamins, minerals, carotenoids and flavonoids, watercress is a potent source of sulphur compounds associated with healthy detoxification processes, such as glucosinolates.
- Kale’s major sulphur-rich antioxidants, such as sulforaphane and indole-3-carbinol. Research suggests that these sulphur compounds may encourage the healthy elimination of various toxins that are known to be harmful to the liver.
- Parsley Leaf - in addition to its historical use as a tonic for kidneys and the urinary tract in general, parsley also provides an abundance of chlorophyll, which may contribute to a healthy digestive environment.
- Nettle Leaf - in addition to its traditional use in maintaining urinary tract function and elimination of toxins, nettle is also one of nature’s most concentrated sources of vitamins and minerals.Some (such as boron,silicon, calcium, vitamin C and vitamin K) are involved more in the structural integrity, while other nutrients in nettle (including selenium and vitamin E) provide antioxidant defense against free radicals.
- Wheat Grass Juice - is especially rich in chlorophyll, which may help contribute to a healthy intestinal environment. It is also abundant in carotenoids, various vitamins and minerals as well as important protective enzymes such as superoxide dismutase (SOD). Cordyceps has historically been used for its adaptogenic properties and may support endurance, healthy energy metabolism, exercise tolerance and oxygen utilisation
- Celery Stalk & Leaf - is not only abundant in free radical scavenging antioxidants, but also is a very good source of nutrients involved in maintaining the structural integrity of joint tissue, such as manganese, molybdenbum, vitamin C and vitamin K.
- No fillers, blinders or other excipients.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No corn – no soy – no yeast – no diary – no gelatine – no animal ingredients – no additives – no added sugar – no colours – no flavours – no preservatives.
1/2 Teaspoon (Approx. 2.5g) typically provides:
Phytofresh complex 2.5g
Kale (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 500mg
Nettle Leaf (fresh freeze dried) 350mg
Spinach (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 350mg
Parsley (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 250mg
Endive (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 250mg
Dandelion Leaf (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 250mg
Watercress (fresh freeze dried) 250mg
Wheat Grass Juice (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 100mg
Broccoli Sprout (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 100mg
Celery Stalk & Leaf (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 100mg
Contains wheatgrass – consult physician if coeliac.
As a food supplement for adults.
Take 1/2 teaspoon (approx. 2.5g) 1-2 times per day with food, mixed with juice or water.
Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
If taking prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product.
Store in a cool dry place.