Olive leaf helps body fight bacteria, viruses and yeast/fungi. Great for immune support particularly in the cold season.
- Research suggests that olive leaf exhibits considerable immune supportive and antimicrobial activity.
- A remarkably potent source of antioxidants.
- May be useful in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels.
- No fillers, blinders or other excipients.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No wheat – no gluten – no corn – no soy – no yeast – no diary – no gelatine – no animal ingredients – no additives – no added sugar – no colours – no flavours – no preservatives.
One vegetarian capsule typically provides:
Olive Leaf (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 450mg
As a food supplement for adults, take 1 to 3 capsules daily with food.
Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
If taking prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product.
Store in a cool dry place.