This super blend full of vitamins, antioxidants and nutrients may help maintain inflammatory response and support joint health.
- Montmorency Tart Cherries are especially rich in anthocyanin flavonoids which, in addition to their antioxidant properties, are often used to help maintain health inflammatory response. Also abundant in tart cherries are antioxidant nutrients such as vitamins C and E and carotenoids.
- Nettle Leaf as well as possessing constituents which may help support inflammatory response, nettles are also rich in several nutrients that are required for the maintenance of joint health. Some (i.e. boron, silicon, calcium, vitamin C and vitamin K) are involved more in structural integrity, while others (including selenium and vitamin E) provide antioxidant defense against free radicals which can otherwise adversely impact on joint health.
- Turmeric Root the curcuminoids in turmeric root have been heavily researched for their potential role in helping maintain proper inflammatory response. Turmeric also possesses potent antioxidant properties, which is significant in that free radicals are one of the major destructive elements in joint degeneration.
- Celery Stalk & Leaf is not only abundant in free radical scavenging antioxidants, but also is a very good source of nutrients involved in the structural integrity of joint tissue (such as manganese, molybdenbum, vitamin C and vitamin K).
- Ginger Rhizome/Root may help support inflammatory, pain and circulatory response – all of which are pertinent to joint health.
- No fillers, blinders or other excipients.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No wheat – no gluten – no corn – no soy – no yeast – no diary – no gelatine – no animal ingredients – no additives – no added sugar – no colours – no flavours – no preservatives.
1/2 Teaspoon (Approx. 2.5g) typically provides:
Phytofresh complex 2.5g
Montmorency Tart Cherry (fresh freeze dried) 1250mg
Nettle Leaf (fresh freeze dried) 500mg
Turmeric Root (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 350mg
Celery Stalk & Leaf (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 300mg
Ginger Rhizome/Root (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 100mg
As a food supplement for adults, take
1/2 teaspoon (approx. 2.5g) per day mixed with juice or water.
Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
Food supplements should not be used as
a substitute for a varied diet.
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
If taking prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product.