Vitamin C powder contains magnesium ascorbate which is a low-acid form of vitamin C, it is free from additives and excipients. This form of vitamin C is gentler on the stomach.
- Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium.
- It is buffered, low acid form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation.
- Magnesium ascorbate does not take minerals such as calcium and potassium from the body and it is suitable for intolerant individuals and those requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement.
- Powder form makes it suitable for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets.
- Pure freeze-dried powder, additive, solvent and excipient free.
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth.
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous and immune systems.
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C and magnesium contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E.
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption.
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate)
One scoop taken twice daily or as professionally directed.
Vitamin C Powder can be mixed with water or juice.
Please note that amounts greater than 1000mg of vitamin C daily may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.