Quest Vitamin B12 500ug 60 tablets
The Vitamin B12 is required for the synthesis of haemoglobin, the oxygen carrying pigment in red blood cells, it is also required for normal folic acid utilization and activity. Vitamin B12...
The Vitamin B12 is required for the synthesis of haemoglobin, the oxygen carrying pigment in red blood cells, it is also required for normal folic acid utilization and activity.
Vitamin B12 is only found in animal derived foods, it is therefore recommended that vegans take a supplement. The elderly people are vulnerable to B12 deficiency due to decreased secretion of intrinsic factor (required for vitamin B12 absorption)
- It is needed to convert carbohydrates into glucose in the body, thus leading to energy production and a decrease in fatigue and lethargy in the body.
- Helps in healthy regulation of the nervous system, reducing depression, stress, and brain shrinkage.
- Helps maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Vitamin B12 also protects against heart disease by curbing and improving unhealthy cholesterol levels, protecting against stroke, and high blood pressure.
- It is essential for healthy skin, hair, and nails.
- Helps in cell reproduction and constant renewal of the skin.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- For the 50+
- Free From: Hydrogenated fat; animal substances; artificial preservatives, colours and flavours; added starch, sucrose, lactose or salt; yeast, wheat or gluten
ONE TABLET PROVIDES:
Vitamin B12 500µg 20000
Additional Ingredients: Di-calcium phosphate (filler and binder), Microcrystalline cellulose (filler and binder), Magnesium stearate (lubricant)
One tablet daily with a meal
Dosage & Guidelines for Use