A diet that is high in dairy and low in whole grains can lead to excess calcium in the tissues and a magnesium deficiency. The source of menstrual cramps may be coming from eating too much yogurt, cheese, milk or ice cream, combined with insufficient whole grains and beans. Or it could come from taking too much calcium without enough magnesium.
Mag 2 : 1 Cal provides a balanced ratio of magnesium and calcium in well-absorbed succinate form. Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth and magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the muscles and nervous system.
- Provides a balanced ratio of magnesium and calcium in well-absorbed succinate form.
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance.
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting.
- Calcium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
Magnesium succinate, calcium succinate, capsule shell (hydroxypropyl, methylcellulose).
anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate).
One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed. Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/colon. If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Calcium contributes to normal neurotransmission. Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes. Calcium has a role in the process of cell division and specialisation. Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth. Calcium and magnesium contribute to normal muscle function.