Quercetin Complex combines the nutrients quercetin, bromelain and vitamin C. This useful
formulation also includes vitamin C for its contribution to the normal function of the immune
system and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Bromelain is sourced from pineapple.
- Nettle supports venous circulation.
- Nettle may support of the body's defenses and support the immune system.
Quercetin (sophorae japonica flower), capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), potato, maltodextrin, bulking agent (cellulose), nettle extract 4 : 1 (urtica dioica leaf), vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), bromelain, anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide & magnesium stearate).
One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/colon.
Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Caution is advised with anticoagulant medication.