Vitamin C 1000 provides 1000mg of citrus-free magnesium ascorbate (a low-acid form of vitamin C) with the bioflavonoids bilberry and grapeseed extract.
- Wow, it’s in a convenient 1 a day tablet.
- This vitamins C also provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium, and is buffered, low acidity form of vitamin C which reduces stomach irritation.
- It’s also suitable for individuals requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement.
- Its tried and tested for WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) banned substances to ensure that they are safe for professional sports persons to use.
- No more colds and flu’s on the bike.
- Did you know that vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise?
- Vitamin C also contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, gums, skin teeth & cartilage.
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contribute to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
- Bilberry anthocyanosides can help capillary vessels health and elasticity of veins against harmful effect of free radicals.
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Acacia Gum, Glazing Agents (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Dextrin, Dextrose, Lecithin1 & Sodium Citrate),, Potato Maltodextrin, Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium myrtillus Fruit), Grapesee Extract (Vitus vinifera Seed as Vitaflavan®),, Stabiliser (Sodium carboxymethylcellulose), Citric Acid.
One tablet taken daily with food or as professionally directed.