Did you know that Vitasorb vitamins can be taken under the tongue or added to water, fruit juice or even milk?
The Vitasorb range is particularly suited to those with dietary intolerances.
- Liquid vitamin A ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules and tablets.
- Can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal or malabsorption problems.
- Provides 2500iu vitamin A per drop.
- It is suitable for the elderly.
- Vitamin A contributes to normal iron metabolism.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Vitamin A contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin A has a role in the process of cell specialisation.
- This is presented in a simple, hypoallergenic olive oil base.
Extra virgin olive oil, vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate), antioxidant (DL-alpha tocopherol).
One drop taken daily in water with food, or directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed.