Special multivitamin and mineral specifically formulated for women to help improve general health and increase fertility. One in six couples now find it difficult to conceive and a quarter of all pregnancies end in miscarriage.
- Contains the highest quality and most important vitamins and minerals scientifically known to help with conception and increase fertility.
- Vitamin C - improves hormone levels.
- Selenium is an antioxidant that helps to protect the eggs and sperm from free radicals (free radicals can cause chromosomal damage which is known to be a cause of birth defects or miscarriages).
- Zinc works with more than 300 different enzymes in the body to keep things working well, it helps to divide your body cells properly and balance your estrogen and progesterone levels.
Each ingredient is at the highest effective dose to help achieve the best results.
- NHP Fertility Support for Women has been formulated by Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD - the UK's leading nutritionist and authority on increasing fertility naturally - in association with the Natural Health practice.
Ingredients - 2 capsules will provide:
Vitamin E (as Natural d-alpha-tocopherol succinate) 200mg
Vitamin C 200mg
Zinc (as ascorbate) 30mg
Magnesium (as citrate) 20mg
Calcium (as citrate) 20mg
Iron (as ascorbate/malate) 5mg
Beta Carotene (natural) 5mg
Manganese (as ascorbate) 5mg
Thiamin (as HCl,vitamin B1) 20mg
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 20mg
Panthothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 20mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 20mg
Niacin (as nicotinamide, Vitamin B3) 20mg
Selenium (as l-selenomethionine) 100ug
Vitamin D2 2.5ug
Folic Acid (as Methylfolate) 400ug
Chromium (as polynicotinate) 20ug
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 20ug
For best results take 2 capsules daily or as professionally directed.
Do not exceed recommended
Suitable for vegetarians. Contained in vegetarian capsules.
This product contains Iron which, if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children. Long term intake of 5mg of manganese may lead to muscle pain and fatigue. Long term intake of 30mg zinc may lead to anemia. Long term intake of 20mg Vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness. Beta Carotene should not be taken by heavy smokers. Keep out of reach of children