Reishi is one of the most well-known of the tonic mushrooms. It has been used for centuries for its many benefits and recognised as a highly therapeutic herb.
Why Fushi Herbs?
- Freshly ground by hand in our London workshop
- Encapsulated by hand within 3 days of being ground to ensure freshness
- Naturally sun or air dried ingredients, preserving nutrients & quality
- 100% powdered pure herb and nothing else
- Sustainable packaging - glass bottle with aluminium lid
- Certified Organic by the Soil Association
60 capsules. 310mg of herb per capsule. Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum). Origin: China. Made from freshly ground herb from this season’s harvest. Capsulated in our workshop within 1 hour after being ground. Certified Organic by The UK Soil Association. Licence No: DA22368. EU Organic Certified GB-ORG-05 EU/non-EU agriculture. Capsule shell made from - Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose. No added: Wheat, lactose, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours, yeast. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.