Higher Nature Fish Oil Omega 3. EPA and DHA are the key omega 3 fatty acids, important for a healthy heart and arteries, the brain and for flexible joints. This premier quality fish oil is scrupulously screened for PCBs and other pollutants to ensure the highest standard possible. You will not find a purer fish oil.
We are advised to eat no more than two portions a week of oily fish, as it may contain pollutants such as PCBs and dioxins. Premier quality fish oil however, has been scrupulously screened for pollutants, so is a safe way to obtain your key omega 3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, daily.
This pure, unconcentrated, highest quality, food grade fish oil provides natural levels of EPA and DHA – as nature intended. Plus fish oil’s other natural components, including carotenoids and tocopherols - unlike pharmaceutical (refined) grade fish oil, which does not contain these elements. And unlike the cheaper cod liver oil, fish oil is safe in pregnancy and breast-feeding, as it contains no vitamins A and D.
- EPA and DHA are important for a healthy heart, arteries, brain, eyes and flexible joints
- 100% pure, premium quality fish oil scrupulously screened for PCB’s and other pollutants
- Ethically sourced from clean seas
- Naturally provides carotenoids and tocopherols lost in refined oils
- Obtained from wild sardines, anchovies and mackerel (not farmed fish)
- Safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding as does not contain Vitamin A
One capsule typically provides: 1000mg Fish oil, providing 165mg EPA, 105mg DHA, 1000mg
Fish oil, providing 165mg EPA, 105mg DHA.
Encapsulated with these natural ingredients: Gelatine, glycerine. Made with Halal and Kosher gelatine.
Suggested intake: Take 1-3 capsules a day, with meals.