Lion's Mane got its name from the mushroom appearance of a cascade of white strands which looks like a mane. It has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine.
- Lion's Mane may protect against dementia
- Can help reduce mild symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Promotes strong immune system
- May help to speed recovery from nervous system damage
- It may help protect against stomach ulcers
- There is some research into reducing heart issues
- Lion's mane may help with diabetes symptoms
1 teaspoon (3000mg) a day. Please note Lion’s Mane Powder is not soluble should be mixed with thick juice, smoothie, yoghurt or other food.