A deeply nourishing, intensely synergistic blend of Rice Bran Actives, Freeze Dried Berries, Lucuma, Cereal Grasses, Microalgae, Probiotics and Digestive Enzymes.
An equivalent of a 28ml wheatgrass juice shot in every serving.
- Rice Bran Actives - Providing more than 100 known antioxidants, beta glucans, tocotrienols, phytosterols, vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, CoQ10, alpha lipoic acid and more.
- Cereal Grasses - Providing chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and enzymes. Each serving provides the equivalent of a 28ml shot of wheatgrass juice.
- Fresh Freeze Dried Berries - Providing a broad spectrum of flavonoids and carotenoids (ranging in colour from blue to purple to red to orange to yellow) i.e. anthocyanins, proanthocyanidins, catechins, quercetin, kaempferol, lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin, beta carotene, etc.
- Lucuma Fruit - Providing a wide range of vitamins and minerals, fibre and beta carotene - although it is naturally sweet, lucuma is low on the glycaemic index.
- Microalgae - Providing chlorophyll, phycocyanin, carotenoids, highly digestible protein, enzymes, vitamins and minerals.
- Probiotics - Providing five of the most heavily researched strains of microflora, and utilizing technology which achieves optimal viability and digestive stability.
- Digestive Enzymes - Providing an array of digestive enzymes which have been shown in research to be stable and functional within a wide pH range in the digestive tract.
Rice Bran Actives, Cereal Grasses, Stabilized Rice Bran Solubles, Cereal Grasses, Wheatgrass Juice,Green Barley Grass, Fresh Freeze Dried Berries, Blackberry, Black Raspberry, Aronia Berry, Cranberry, Acai Berry, Sea Buckthorn Berry/Leaf, Bilberry, Black Elderberry, Strawberry, Lucuma Fruit, Microalgae, Spirulina, Probiotics, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Lactis, Digestive Enzymes, Protease (A. oryzae), Amylase (A. oryzae), Lactase (A. oryzae), Glucoamylase (A. niger), Invertase (S. cerevisiae), Lipase (C. rugosa), Glucoamylase (R. oryzae), Lipase (A. niger), Lipase (R. oryzae).
A food supplement for adults. Take 1 scoop (approximately 8g) mixed in juice; rice milk, almond milk or coconut milk; or blended into a smoothie.
Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children and store in a cool dry place.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
If taking prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product.