The B-vitamins as a group are esential for maintaining ou energy metabolism and nervous system function.
- May help the body to manage the effects of elevated stress levels and fatigue
- High carbohydrate diets and physical activity increase requirements for B vitamins
- Contains vitamin B5, required for the initial stages of the synthesis of steroid hormones that govern the stress response
- Contains vitamin B6, required for the synthesis of brain chemicals that regulate mood.
- Vitamin B12 is required for the synthesis of haemoglobin, the oxygen carrying pigment in red blood cells. Required for normal folic acid utilization and activity.
- Vitamin B12 is only found in animal derived foods, it is therefore recommended that vegans take a supplement. The elderly are vulnerable to B12 deficiency due to decreased secretion of intrinsic factor (required for vitamin B12 absorption)
- High potency B complex
- Eight B vitamins plus choline, inositol and PABA
- Patented timed release tablet, designed to release nutrients over 6 hours and minimises wastage of water-soluble vitamins
- Yeast free
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, panothenic acid (calcium salt), vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl prep), riboflavin prep, niacin (as niacinamide), thiamin (as mononitrate prep), choline bitartrate prep, para-aminobenzoic acid, inositol, magnesium stearate, vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin prep), biotin prep, silicon dioxide, folacin (as folic acid), glazing agent: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
As a food supplement take one tablet daily with a meal. Swallow with water.