Key ingredients that help promote healthy joints and skin by lubricating them, as well as being a vital component of every human cell. Our bodies need Omega 3 fats in order to balance hormones, insulate nerve cells, keep the skin and arteries supple, and to keep the body warm!
- Omega 3 oils can reduce the risk of heart disease, circulatory problems such as varicose veins.
- May help to decrease the risk of irregular heart rhythms (arrhythmias), reduce the possibility of harmful clots by reducing the clumping together of platelets.
- Decrease the growth of fatty plaques that can fur up the arteries.
- Help to lower blood pressure.
- Reduce the levels of triglycerides (stores of fat) in the blood.
- Omega 3 fatty acids help to reduce inflammation and painful joints in general.
- Omega 3 supplementation may be helpful for both mood swings and anxiety.
- Helping children with hyperactivity and dyslexia is well known.
- High levels of EPA and DHA (770mg of EPA and 510mg of DHA per two capsules).
- From natural deep sea fish, no farmed fish to be used.
- Derived from the body of the fish not the liver.
- Each batch screened for contaminants e.g. dioxins, PCBs, mercury, lead, arsenic and cadmium.
- No fishy aftertaste (the tablets have a peppermint flavour).
- Safe for pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Free from gluten, yeast, dairy, soya, and artificial flavours, colours and preservatives.
Ingredients - 2 capsules will provide:
Fish Oil 2347mg
Providing Omega 3 Fatty Acids 1400mg Of which EPA (Elcosapentaeonic Acids) 770mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 510mg
Peppermint Oil 45.6mg
Natural Mixed Tocopherols 3.6mg
Capsule Shell: Vegetarian capsules, 100% Natural, GMO free, plant-based shell free of all animal derivatives. Kosher approved. Halal approved.
Allergy information: contains fish
For best results take 1 capsule twice a day with food (or as professionally directed).
Do not exceed recommended intake.
Consult a doctor if you are on anti-coagulant medication.
Not recommended for haemophiliacs.