Live cultures food supplement
This supplement contains 3 scientifically researched strains of live cultures, with added FOS fibres, carefully selected for pregnancy, post birth and breastfeeding. These strains have been proven to reach the gut alive.
Who's is for?
For pregnant women from conception through to birth. Also suitable and researched during breastfeeding and the 6 months post birth.
- Each capsule provides 12 billion live cultures
- Scientifically proven to survive stomach acidity and reach both the gut and the vaginal tract alive
- Suitable for those on a vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free diet and those with coeliac disease
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings
- Recommended for daily use
Ingredients per capsule:
Live cultures: (Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001, Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14, Bifidobacterium lactis HN019); corn starch; vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; Fructoolidosaccarides (FOS 30mg); anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate.
Take one capsule daily. For best results, take with food, preferably with breakfast. May be taken on an ongoing basis or as professionally directed. Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those taking any medication or with serious medical conditions should consult a doctor before use. For those unable to swallow capsules, open capsule and mix contents with cool water/food.