Vitamin D is very important for normal growth and development of bones, teeth and muscle in children. Normally we get vitamin D from sunlight and it is an effective vitamin D source. In Ireland, this can only happen during the summer period, and therefore we cannot produce sufficient levels of vitamin D during the rest of the year. Supplementing is a great way to receive vitamin D. Recommended for children over 2 years of age.
- Small pearls with 5 µg (200 IU) of vitamin D3 in cold pressed olive oil.
- Ensures good bioavailability as vitamin D is fat soluble.
- Vitamin D is needed for the normal growth and development of bones in children.
- The gelatin is halal and kosher certified.
- The small gelatine capsules are very easy to swallow.(You can even pierce the capsule and squeeze its content out into food or liquid.)
- The vitamin D is dissolved in cold-pressed olive oil.
- As vitamin-D is a fat-soluble vitamin, this provides superior absorption.
Buliking agent: Olive oil
Capsule shell: Gelatine
Humectant: Glycerol, purified water
Colour: Calcium Carbonate, Riboflavin
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
One capsule contains:
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 5 µg 100%
* RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance
1 capsule daily, or as recommended by a physician.
Store at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.