A broad-spectrum, high-quality nutritional supplement that contains 12 primary vitamins and 6 minerals, including the patented selenium preparation SelenoPrecise® and other important antioxidants. This Multivitamin is different from other multivitamins that does not contain iron. This is because not everyone benefits from supplemental iron. People who are in need of extra iron can easily take a separate supplement of organically bound iron.
- Some vitamins and minerals like selenium, zinc, vitamin C and -E have antioxidant properties meaning that they are able to protect cellular DNA, proteins, and lipids against so-called oxidative stress.
- Selenium contributes to a healthy immune system and thyroid function.
- Zinc plays a role in the maintenance of skin, hair, vision, nails and bones.
- Chromium take a part in the maintenance of a normal blood glucose level.
- Magnesium contributes to a healthy muscle function.
- Vitamin C contributes to the collagen formation for healthy bones, gums, skin, teeth and cartilage. Vitamin D plays a role in the maintenance of healthy bones, teeth and muscle function.
- Vitamin B1 contributes to a normal function of the heart.
- Contains the patented, Danish-produced selenium yeast SelenoPrecise with a documented stable bioavailability of 89% for every batch
- Without nutritional iron
- Manufactured under Danish pharmaceutical control
1 tablet contains % RDA*
Vitamin A (retinol acetate) 864 µg RE 108%
Vitamin E (dl-a tocopheryl acetate / d-alfa tocopheryl succinate) 30 mg a-TE 250%
Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) 200 mg 250%
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 4,2 mg 300%
Selenium (SelenoPrecise yeast) 62,5 µg 114%
Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 1,8 mg 164%
Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) 15,0 mg NE 94%
Vitamin B5 (calcium D panthothenate) 7,5 mg 125%
Zinc (zinc gluconate) 7,5 mg 75%
Manganese (mangenese gluconate) 2,5 mg 125%
Copper (copper gluconate) 1.000 µg 100%
Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 2,5 µg 50%
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 2,8 mg 200%
Biotin (D-biotin) 100 µg 200%
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 4,5 µg 180%
Folic acid (pteroylmonoglutamic acid) 200 µg 100%
Magnesium (magnesium oxide) 75 mg 20%
Chromium (chromium(III)chloride) 50 µg 125%
RDA: Recommended Daily Allowance
Vitamins, minerals, microcrystalline cellulose, baker's yeast, microcrystalline cellulose, cross carmellose sodium, talc, silicium dioxide, hypromellose, iron oxide, titanium dioxide, corn protein and magnesium stearate.
1 tablet daily, unless otherwise advised.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Do not chew the tablet but swallow it whole, preferably during/after a meal.
This product is not suitable for use by children under 1 year.
A healthy lifestyle and a varied balanced diet are important for maintaining good health.
Storage - dark, dry and at room temperature.
Keep out of reach of young children.