Omega 3 is a good for heart, brain, and eyesight support.
- EPA and DHA have several positive benefits.
- For instance, a 200 mg per day intake of DHA contributes to normal development of the brain, and eyes of the foetus and breastfed infants.
- In adults, 250 mg of DHA each day contributes to the maintenance of normal brain and vision.
- 250 mg of DHA and EPA a day contributes to normal function of the heart.
- (The mentioned levels correspond with 2 (200mg) and 3 (250mg) Omega-3 capsules daily.)
- With free fatty acids providing 50% better absorption.
- Highly concentrated (65% omega 3), easily absorbable fish oil.
- Combined with vitamins B12 and folic acid that supports our homocysteine metabolism.
- Pure fish oil far below regulatory limits for pollution.
- Puremax certified (three-step refining process, where the oil is thoroughly cleaned).
- The soft gelatin capsules are easy to swallow.
- Manufactured under Danish pharmaceutical control.
- Scientifically tested.
1 capsule contains:
Fish oil (free fatty acids) 500 mg
Omega-3 fatty acids 325 mg
Including: EPA (Eicosapentanoic Acid) 190 mg
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 110 mg
Vitamine B9 (Folic acid) 100 µg 50%*
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 1 µg 40%*
*RDA: Recommended Daily Allowance
Fish Oil Fatty Acids (free form)
1 capsule a day, unless otherwise advised, preferably during / after meals.
The capsules should be swallowed whole, not chewed or divided.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Storage: dark, dry and at room temperature.
Keep out of reach of young children.
Dietary supplements should not replace a varied diet.
A healthy lifestyle and a varied balanced diet is important for maintaining good health.
Combined advantage with Bio-Antioxidant and Bio-Selenium+Zinc