Expertly formulated by scientists and made using patened liposomal technology for optimum Vitamin C absorption.
SOMEGA is an Irish company founded by nutritionists and food scientists. SOMEGA Liposomal Vitamin C is expertly formulated to be a premium, safe and pure product that is optimally absorbed by your body to effectively support your health goals.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM: Supports the normal function of the immune system.
- ENERGY: Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue, increases iron absorption, supports normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- COLLAGEN: Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, bones and teeth.
- NERVOUS SYSTEM: Supports the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- PSYCHOLOGICAL FUNCTION: Contributes to normal psychological function.
- CELL PROTECTION: Helps to protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Natural ingredients: contains natural ingredients, colours and flavour. No artificial sweeteners or preservatives. Alcohol-free, unlike other liposomal Vitamin C supplements. Vegan-friendly, non-GMO.
- Pleasant-tasting and versatile: pleasant taste and appealing natural citrus flavour. Enjoy it straight from the spoon or easily mix it into your favourite cold beverages to boost the nutritional value. Unlike sachets, the resealable product bottle makes it convenient to space out taking the recommended dose throughout the day.
- Eco-friendly packaging: created with the environment in mind, the cardboard in the recyclable carton comes from responsibly managed forests (FSC certified) and the product bottle is recyclable. No non-recyclable single-use plastic sachets.
Organic Glycerin, Non-GMO Sunflower Oil containing Phosphatidylcholine, Purified Water, Liposomal Vitamin C as Ascorbic Acid, Natural Flavours, Vitamin E, Natural Colours, Acid: Citric Acid, Oleic Acid.
Shake well before use.
Adults and Children (14+ years): Take 1-3 teaspoons (5-15ml) daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Children: Take 1/2 teaspoon (2 to 3 years), 1 teaspoon (4 to 8 years), 1-2 teaspoons (9 to 13 years) or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Take straight from the spoon or mix easily into water, cold drinks, smoothies, yogurt and other foods.