Terra Nova Antioxidant Nutrient Complex
This wonderful supplement has been enhanced with a unique synergistic complex of enzymatically active botanicals and phytonutrient rich foods, many of which are fresh freeze dried to be maximally absorbed by the body.
Benefits of taking Terra Nova Antioxidant Nutrient Complex:
- Stabilised Rice Bran 200mg SRB contains more than 100 known antioxidants including tocotrienols, tocopherols, alpha lipoic acid (which also recycles antioxidants such as vitamins C and E), coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) and numerous carotenoids. It also is shown to possess activity of the antioxidant enzymes super-oxide dismutase (SOD), peroxidase and catalase.
- Green Barley Grass 100mg. Barley grass is a source of the major antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD), as well as antioxidant vitamins, minerals and carotenoids
- Sea Buckthorn Berry/Leaf (fresh freeze dried) 50mg. The berries are among the richest natural sources of antioxidants nutrients such as vitamins C and E, as well as flavonoids, carotenoids (including lycopene, zeaxanthin and beta carotene) and coenzyme Q10 (Co Q10).
- Turmeric Root (fresh freeze dried) 50mg. The root's naturally-occurring curcuminoids are one of nature's most potent free radical scavengers.
- Acai Berry (fresh freeze dried) 50mg. Acai is one of the highest ORAC (oxygen radical absorbance capacity) value fruits with signiificant levels of vitamin E and anthocyanin flavonoids, as well as containing coenzyme Q10. In fact, a 2006 study reported that acai had the highest ORAC value against superoxide radicals of any plant previously tested.
- Green Tea Leaf 50mg. Green tea is a major source of antioxidant polyphenols, especially epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG).
- Blackberry (fresh freeze dried) 50mg. Blackberries are another among the highest ORAC rated antioxidant fruits and a potent source of anthocyanin flavonoids.
- Watercress (fresh freeze dried) 25mg Watercress contains remarkably high quantities of the antioxidant carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin.
- Pomegranate Seed 25mg This fruit contains numerous antioxidant compounds such as punicalagins, anthocyanosides, catechins and carotenoids - accounting for its high ORAC value.
- Kale (fresh freeze dried) 25mg Kale is a good source of many antioxidant compounds, with carotenoids and sulphur-rich sulforaphane and indole-3-carbinol being among the most important.
- Cranberry (fresh freeze dried) 25mg Research suggests cranberries may have the highest concentration of antioxidant phenols of any common fruit.
- Antioxidant complex also contains: see list for ingredients below.
- Excipient free, gluten free, wheat free, suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Two Capsules Typically Provides:
Magnifood Complex 650mg
Stabilised Rice Bran 200mg
Green Barley Grass 100mg
Sea Buckthorn Berry/Leaf (fresh freeze dried) 50mg
Turmeric Root (fresh freeze dried) 50mg
Acai Berry (fresh freeze dried) 50mg
Green Tea Leaf 50mg
Blackberry (fresh freeze dried) 50mg
Watercress (fresh freeze dried) 25mg
Pomegranate Seed 25mg
Kale (fresh freeze dried) 25mg
Cranberry (fresh freeze dried) 25mg
Vitamin C (as Ca, Mg, Zn ascorbate) 250mg
Vegetarian Capsule Shell: 236mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate 100iu) 83mg
Larch Tree Arabinogalactan 5.5mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 5mg
Zinc (as ascorbate) 5mg
Natural Beta Carotene/Mixed Carotenoids 2.5mg
Manganese (as glycinate) 1.5mg
Copper (as amino acid chelate) 625ug
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 50ug
As a food supplement for adults, take 1 or 2 capsules daily with food.
Consult your healthcare practitioner about antioxidant intake, if you are a heavy smoker.
Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.