All natural ingredients to help support and maintain healthy liver function.
- Dandelion Root - is reported to help maintain healthy liver function primarily due to the encouragement of bile flow, (which may discourage the accumulation of certain toxins in the liver).
- Turmeric Root - the curcuminoids in turmeric root have been heavily researched for their powerful antioxidant properties, which is especially sigfinicant considering the destructive effect of free radicals on liver health. More specifically, there is some evidence that turmeric may enhance the activity of two enzymes crucial to liver health, glutathione-S-transferase and UDP glucuronyl transferase.
- Artichoke Leaf - in addition to helping maintain healthy bile flow, studies suggest that artichoke leaf offers protection against free radical damage to the liver and may support proper liver cell regeneration.
- Schisandra Berry - research shows that schisandra can play a beneficial role in promotion of both the Phase I and Phase II detoxification processes in the liver. In addition, the berries may afford the liver considerable antioxidant protection.
- Sea Buckthorn Berry & Leaf - have been the subject of encouraging research which suggest potent liver-supportive properties. It is thought that the powerful mix of naturally-occurring phytonutrient antioxidants account for much of the potential benefits to liver health.
- Green Tea Leaf - catechins, a major family of antioxidant polyphenols in green tea, possess a remarkably potent inhibitory effect against lipid oxidation. This is especially significant in that oxidised hepatic fats have a particularly adverse influence on liver health.
- Kale - major sulphur-rich antioxidants, such as sulforaphane and indole-3-carbinol. Research suggests that these sulphur compounds may encourage the healthy elimination of various toxins that are known to be harmful to the liver.
- Green Barley Grass - provides a range of potent antioxidant enzymes which not only inhibit lipid oxidation, but also may support healthy liver and cellular detoxification.
- Stabilised Rice Bran - evidence suggests that antioxidant protection is crucial to liver health. SRB contains more than 100 known antioxidants including tocotrienols, tocopherols, alpha lipoic acid (which also recycles antioxidants such as vitamins C and E), coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) and numerous carotenoids. It also is shown to possess activity of the antioxidant enzymes superoxide dismutase (SOD) and catalase.
- No fillers, blinders and other excipients
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- No wheat – no corn – no soy – no yeast – no diary – no gelatine – no animal ingredients – no additives – no added sugar – no colours – no flavours – no preservatives
Two vegetarian capsules typically provide:
Magnifood complex 825mg
Dandelion Root [Taraxacum officinalis] (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 200mg
Turmeric Root [Curcuma longa] (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 150mg
Artichoke Leaf [Cynara scolymus] (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 125mg
Schisandra Berry [Schisandra chinensis] 100mg
Sea Buckthorn Berry/Leaf [Hippophae rhamnoides] (fresh freeze dried) 50mg
Green Tea Leaf [Camellia sinensis] 50mg
Kale [Brassica oleracea var acephala] (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 50mg
Green Barley Grass [Hordeum vulgare] 50mg
Stabilized Rice Bran 50mg
Vitamin C (as Ca, Mg ascorbate) 150mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 20mg
Larch Tree Arabinogalactan [Larix occidentalis] 5.5mg
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 25ug
Contains barley grass – consult physician if coeliac.
a food supplement for adults, take 1 or 2 capsules daily with food.
Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
If taking prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product.