This is an unique complex of plant ingredients that is designed to support healthy digestive activity and help prevent gas, bloating.
- Fennel Seed - used in many cultures as a digestive tonic, fennel seeds are reported to have a soothing effect on the digestive tract and to support the function of the intestines.
- Green Barley Grass - is a rich source of chlorophyll, which is often used as a ‘freshener’ for the digestive tract due to its influence on healthy bacterial balance in the intestines. Barley grass is also rich in dietary fibre, which provides support for healthy intestinal function.
- Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB) - contains both insoluble and soluble forms of fibre, which support the overall benefits of probiotic bacteria in maintaining a healthy digestive tract. Especially significant to the role of beneficial bacteria is the content of fructooligosaccharides (FOS) in SRB. FOS is a type of indigestible carbohydrate which acts as a prebiotic (a substance that enhances the viability and/or activity of beneficial digestive bacteria).
- Ginger Rhizome/Root - research shows that ginger supports healthy digestive activity in the stomach, as well as possessing a soothing effect on the intestinal tract.
- Artichoke Leaf - are often used to encourage healthy processing of dietary fats within the digestive system, as well as generally supporting the health of the liver and gallbladder.
- Cardamom Seed - like fennel, the highly pungent and aromatic seeds of cardamom have been used since ancient times as a carminative and digestive tonic. As with artichoke, cardamom contains certain compounds thought to support the health of the gallbladder.
- Gentian Root - the powerfully bitter compounds within gentian root are associated with its common use as a stomach and overall digestive tonic, as well as its reputed value in maintaining health bile flow.
- No fillers, blinders or other excipients.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No wheat – no corn – no soy – no diary – no gelatine – no animal ingredients – no additives – no added sugar – no colours – no flavours – no preservatives
One vegetarian capsule typically provides:
Magnifood complex 450mg
Fennel Seed [Foeniculum vulgare] 100mg
Green Barley Grass [Hordeum vulgare] 100mg
Stabilized Rice Bran 100mg
Ginger Rhizome/Root [Zingiber officinale] (fresh freeze dried -ORGANIC) 50mg
Artichoke Leaf [Cynara scolymus] (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 50mg
Cardamom Pod [Elettaria cardamomum] 25mg
Gentian Root [Gentiana lutea] 25mg
Protease (A. oryzae) 14,690 HUT 27.6mg
Amylase (A. oryzae) 2,545 DU 16.9mg
Lactase (A. oryzae) 727 ALU 7.3mg
Glucoamylase (A. niger) 6.5 AGU 7.3mg
Alpha Galactosidase (A. niger) 109 GalU 7.3mg
Protease (A. niger) 36 SAPU 6.8mg
Invertase (S. cervisiae) 291 SU 3.3mg
Lipase (C. rugosa) 349 FIP 1.9mg
Glucoamylase (R. oryzae) 0.72 AGU 1.1mg
Lipase (A. niger) 7.27 FIP 0.15mg
Lipase (R. oryzae) 7.27 FIP 0.15mg
Contains barley grass – consult physician if coeliac.
As a food
supplement for adults, take 1 capsule daily with small meals or 1 or
2 capsules daily with large meals.
Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding, or in those with a history of stomach or duodenal ulcers unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
If taking prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product.