Terra Nova Easy Iron 20mg Complex Veg Caps
Terra Nova Easy Iron 20mg Complex This complex is ideal for those looking to increase their iron levels. Iron is helping body to function at its highest level. Symptoms of iron...
Terra Nova Easy Iron 20mg Complex
This complex is ideal for those looking to increase their iron levels. Iron is helping body to function at its highest level. Symptoms of iron deficiency include fatigue, decreased work or sports performance, difficulty maintaining body temperature and decreased immune function. Iron supplements aid the production of haemoglobin, boosting energy levels and tackling tiredness. Some nutritional experts suggest taking iron supplements during pregnancy to support the health of the mother and unborn child.
Benefits of taking Terra Nova Easy Iron 20mg Complex:
- Rose Hips - vitamin C significantly enhances the utilisation of iron. With a concentration more than 100 times that of oranges, rose hips are one of nature’s richest sources of vitamin C.
- Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB) - is one of the richest sources in nature of vitamin E-related compounds including tocopherols and tocotrienols. The inclusion of SRB in this product is primarily to compensate for the oxidising effect that iron has on vitamin E. Although cereal fibres can impair the absorption of various forms of iron, fully-reacted iron bisglycinate (the only form used by TERRANOVA) is not affected in this manner.
- Green Barley Grass - in addition to its iron content, barley grass is an excellent source of chlorophyll and folic acid (which is needed for haemoglobin formation). Chlorophyll is particularly significant in that it is molecularly identical to haemoglobin, with the exception of the fact that it contains magnesium instead of iron.
- Acai Berry - provide both of the members of the vitamin E family, tocopherols and tocotrienols. As with the stabilised rice bran, acai is included primarily in order to compensate for the oxidising effect of iron on vitamin E.
- No fillers, blinders or other excipients.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No wheat – no corn – no soy – no yeast – no diary – no gelatine – no animal ingredients – no additives – no added sugar – no colours – no flavours – no preservatives
What in Terra Nova Easy Iron 20mg Complex
One vegetarian capsule typically provides:
Magnifood complex 275mg
Rose Hips [Rosa canina] 100mg
Stabilised Rice Bran 100mg
Green Barley Grass [Hordeum vulgare] 50mg
Acai Berry [Euterpe oleracea] (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 25mg
Iron (as bisglycinate [non-constipating]) 20mg
Contains barley grass – consult physician if coeliac.
How to take Terra Nova Easy Iron 20mg Complex
Food supplement for adults, take 1 capsule daily with food.
Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
If taking prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product.
Excellent product. It was recommended to me as iron that wouldn't constipate. And it doesn''t. It's gentle on the stomach too. Good service from Healthy Living who rectified their error with the order within 24 hours.