A special complex created from natural and organic sources to support and maintain your joint health.
- Boswellia Resin - research suggests that compounds found in boswellia resin may help the body to maintaining healthy inflammatory and circulatory responses in joint tissue.
- Nettle Leaf - in addition to possessing constituents which may help support inflammatory response, nettles are also rich in several nutrients that are required for the maintenance of joint health. Some (such as boron,silicon, calcium, vitamin C and vitamin K) are involved more in the structural integrity, while other nutrients in nettle (including selenium and vitamin E) provide antioxidant defense against free radicals which can otherwise adversely impact on joint health.
- Turmeric Root - the curcuminoids in turmeric root have been heavily researched for their potential role in helping maintain proper inflammatory response. Turmeric also possesses potent antioxidant properties, which is significant in that free radicals are one of the major destructive elements in joint degeneration.
- Ginger Rhizome & Root - may help support inflammatory, pain and circulatory response – all of which are pertinent to joint health.
- Celery Stalk & Leaf - is not only abundant in free radical scavenging antioxidants, but also is a very good source of nutrients involved in maintaining the structural integrity of joint tissue (such as manganese, molybdenbum, vitamin C and vitamin K.
- Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB) - research indicates that antioxidant status is one of the most important factors in determining joint health. SRB contains more than 100 known antioxidants including tocotrienols, tocopherols, alpha lipoic acid (which also recycles antioxidants such as vitamins C and E), coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) and numerous carotenoids. It also is shown to possess activity of the antioxidant enzymes superoxide dismutase (SOD) and catalase.
- No fillers, blinders or other excipients.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No wheat – no gluten – no soy – no yeast – no diary – no gelatine – no animal ingredients – no additives – no added sugar – no colours – no flavours – no preservatives
Two vegetarian capsules typically provide:
Glucosamine (as HCl – vegetarian source) 500mg
Boswellia Resin 150mg
Nettle Leaf (fresh freeze dried) 100mg
Turmeric Root (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 75mg
Ginger Rhizome/Root (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 50mg
Celery Stalk & Leaf (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 25mg
Stabilized Rice Bran 20mg
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 100mg
Vitamin C (as Ca, Mg ascorbate) 50mg
Manganese (as bisglycinate) 1.5mg
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 50ug
Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) 50ug
As a food
supplement for adults, take 1 or 2 capsules daily with food.
Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
If taking prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product.
Store in a cool dry place.