- Dandelion Leaf - one of nature’s most nourishing plants, dandelion provides an array of vitamins and minerals, as well as carotenoids and many other health-giving phytonutrients. It is also known for its supportive role in detoxification and maintaining a healthy liver, primarily due to a supportive influence on bile flow, (which may discourage accumulation of certain toxins).
- Watercress - in addition to its remarkable concentration of health- promoting vitamins, minerals, carotenoids and flavonoids, watercress is a potent source of sulphur compounds associated with healthy detoxification processes, such as glucosinolates.
- Kale’s major sulphur-rich antioxidants, such as sulforaphane and indole-3-carbinol. Research suggests that these sulphur compounds may encourage the healthy elimination of various toxins that are known to be harmful to the liver.
- Parsley Leaf - in addition to its historical use as a tonic for kidneys and the urinary tract in general, parsley also provides an abundance of chlorophyll, which may contribute to a healthy digestive environment.
- Beetroot Juice & Greens - beetroot provides various B-vitamins and significant levels of vitamin C, the minerals potassium, iron, zinc, magnesium and copper and the important methyl donor betaine (which plays a role in maintaining healthy liver function). Among other nutrients, beet greens additionally provide high levels of carotenoids, especially lutein and zeaxanthin.
- Burdock Root - one of burdock’s major prebiotic compounds, inulin, is associated with maintaining a healthy intestinal environment and supporting healthy immune function. Burdock has also been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine for maintaining healthy detoxification and blood purification.
- Nettle Leaf - in addition to its traditional use in maintaining urinary tract function and elimination of toxins, nettle is also one of nature’s most concentrated sources of vitamins and minerals.
- Turmeric Root - the curcuminoids in turmeric have been researched for their powerful antioxidant properties, which is especially significant considering the destructive effect of free radicals on liver health. More specifically, there is some evidence that turmeric may enhance the activity of two enzymes crucial to liver health, glutathione-S-transferase and UDP glucuronyl transferase.
- Artichoke Leaf - in addition to helping maintain healthy bile flow, studies suggest that artichoke leaf protects against free radical damage to the liver and may support proper liver cell regeneration. Artichoke leaf is also associated with healthy fat digestion.
- Coriander Leaf - in addition to its abundance of chlorophyll, vitamins and minerals, studies suggest coriander may help support the body’s own natural ability to remove heavy metals.
- Wheat Grass Juice - is especially rich in chlorophyll, which may help contribute to a healthy intestinal environment. It is also abundant in carotenoids, various vitamins and minerals as well as important protective enzymes such as superoxide dismutase (SOD). Cordyceps has historically been used for its adaptogenic properties and may support endurance, healthy energy metabolism, exercise tolerance and oxygen utilization.
- No fillers, blinders or other excipients.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No corn – no soy – no yeast – no diary – no gelatine – no animal ingredients – no additives – no added sugar – no colours – no flavours – no preservatives
1/2 Teaspoon (Approx. 2.5g) typically provides:
Phytofresh complex 2.5g
Dandelion Leaf (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 500mg
Watercress (fresh freeze dried) 450mg
Kale (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 300mg
Parsley (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 250mg
Beetroot Juice & Greens (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 250mg
Burdock Root (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 200mg
Nettle Leaf (fresh freeze dried) 150mg
Turmeric Root (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 100mg
Artichoke Leaf (fresh freeze dried) 100mg
Coriander [Cilantro] Leaf (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 100mg
Wheat Grass Juice (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 100mg
Contains wheatgrass – consult physician if coeliac.
As a food supplement for adults, take 1/2 teaspoon (approx. 2.5g) 1-2 times per day with food, mixed with juice or water.
Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
If taking prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product.
Store in a cool dry place.