Prostate support complex that helps support and maintain healthy prostate function, hormonal balance and overall male health.
- Nettle Root - research has highlighted the potential value of nettle root in supporting prostate health. Although there are various reasons why nettle may benefit the prostate, some of the strongest evidence points to an inhibitory influence on excessive cellullar binding of dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Nettle is also rich in various nutrients that are involved in healthy prostate function and hormonal balance.
- Avena Sativa (Green Oat Seed) in their milk stage have historically been regarded as one of the most valuable male health tonics. While a remarkably high content of zinc (which inhibits the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone) undoubtely one of the reasons for the health benefits, milky oat seed also contains various phytonutrients which may support prostate and overall male health.
- Pumpkin Seed have a high content of zinc, as well as being a good source of copper, the most important nutrient to keep in proper balance with zinc. The seeds also provide fatty acids which complement the role of zinc within healthy prostate tissue.
- Prickly Pear Flower excessive activity of the enzymes 5-alpha reductase and aromatase is antagonistic to prostate health. Research suggesting an inhibitory effect on these enzymes has raised the profile of this cactus species in prostate support. Another valuable mechanism is thought to be the ability of this flower to inhibit lipid peroxidation.
- Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB) is perhaps the most potent natural source of beta sitosterol, a plant sterol with scientifically proven prostate supportive properties.
- Parsley Leaf in addition to its historical use as a tonic for urinary system health, parsley provides an abundance of protective flavonoids – especially apigenin, which has been the subject of a much scientific interest regarding its potential role in prostate health.
- Cornsilk like parsley, cornsilk has been used historically to maintain the health of the urinary tract. Although much of this is associated with the content of maizenic acid, there are various other constituents that may be supportive as well.
- Acai Berry provide a good source various micronutrients that may help maintain healthy prostate function, such as zinc and vitamin E. However, an even greater focus on acai regarding prostate health is associated with the remarkably high concentration of plant sterols and the wide range of antioxidant flavonoids and carotenoids.
- Watercress the glucosinolate compounds in watercress have drawn a great deal of scienfic attention with regards to prostate health. This under-rated superfood is also abundant in powerful and protective antioxidant flavonoids and carotenoids.
- Sea Buckthorn Berry & Leaf numerous constituents within sea buckthorn possess research-proven properties that are relevant to maintaining healthy prostate function. The carotenoid lycopene, several types of antioxidant flavonoids, omega 3 fatty acids and vitamins C and E are the most notable examples.
- No fillers, blinders or other excipients.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No wheat – no soy – no yeast – no diary – no gelatine – no animal ingredients – no additives – no added sugar – no colours – no flavours – no preservatives.
Two vegetarian capsules typically provide:
Magnifood complex 900mg
Nettle Root (fresh freeze dried) 250mg
Green Oat Seed [Avena sativa] (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 200mg
Pumpkin Seed 100mg
Prickly Pear Cactus Flower 100mg
Stabilized Rice Bran 100mg
Parsley Leaf (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 50mg
Acai Berry (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 25mg
Watercress (fresh freeze dried) 25mg
Sea Buckthorn Berry/Leaf (fresh freeze dried) 25mg
Lycopene (as tomoto prep.) 15mg
Zinc (as bisglycinate) 10mg
Larch Tree Arabinogalactan 2.75mg
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 50ug
Contains Oat seed – consult physician if coeliac.
As a food
supplement for adults, take 1 or 2 capsules daily with food.
Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
If taking prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product.
Store in a cool dry place.