Expecting baby is a very special time, enjoyable and intimate but it also requires your energy. That's why you need carefully select the best nutrients to yourself and growing baby. The Terra nova range of supplements is based on a philosophy to enhance total well-being by utilizing the wisdom of nature to nourish. Their ingredients are both scientifically proven but also formulated in such a way as you would find in nature. This unique holistic & synergistic approach provides profound health and wellness benefits beyond that of standard supplements.
- Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB) - has one of nature’s highest concentrations of the vitamin E-related compounds tocopherols and tocotrienols, as well as B-vitamins, fibre, essential fatty acids, minerals and more than 100 different compounds possessing antioxidant activity (such as alpha lipoic acid [which also recycles antioxidants such as vitamins C and E], coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), carotenoids and the antioxidant enzymes superoxide dismutase (SOD), peroxidase and catalase).
- Kale is a good source of many nutrients, with carotenoids and sulphur rich antioxidants such as sulforaphane and indole-3-carbinol being among the most important.
- Blackberries are among the highest ORAC rated antioxidant fruits and a potent source of anthocyanin flavonoids and carotenoids (especially zeaxanthin, lutein, beta carotene and cryptoxanthin).
- Bilberry Fruit - in addition to its plentiful amounts of vitamin C and the mineral manganese, bilberry is especially known for its high concentration of anthocyanoside flavonoids, which have been researched for a wide array of potential health benefits. Among other areas, these flavonoids (which provide much of the blue-purple colour associated with bilberries) may play a significant role in supporting the health of collagen and connective tissue, the circulatory system and the eyes.
- Pumpkin Seeds are one of the most abundant natural sources the important micronutrient zinc, as well as supplying good levels of copper, the most important nutrient to keep in proper balance with zinc. The seeds also provide a high concentration of healthy fats.
- Beetroot Juice & Greens - provides various B-vitamins (especially rich in folate), as well as significant levels of vitamin C, the minerals potassium, iron, zinc, magnesium and copper and the important methyl donor betaine. Among other nutrients, beet greens additionally provide high levels of carotenoids, especially lutein and zeaxanthin.
- Spinach is an excellent source of nutrients, such as carotenoids (especially lutein and zeaxanthin), vitamins K and C, folic acid and manganese.
- No fillers, blinders or other excipients.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No wheat – no gluten – no yeast – no diary – no gelatine – no animal ingredients – no additives – no added sugar – no colours – no flavours – no preservatives.
Two vegetarian capsules typically provide:
Magnifood complex 350mg
Kale (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 100mg
Blackberry Fruit (fresh freeze dried) 50mg
Bilberry Fruit (fresh freeze dried) 50mg
Pumpkin Seed 50mg
Stabilized Rice Bran 50mg
Beetroot Juice & Greens (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 25mg
Spinach (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 25mg
Calcium (as carbonate, citrate, ascorbate) 100mg
Vitamin C (as Ca, Mg, Zn ascorbate) 60mg
Magnesium (as oxide, citrate, ascorbate) 50mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate – 30iu) 20mg
Citrus Bioflavonoids 20mg
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid – vegetarian) 15mg
Iron (as bisglycinate) 15mg
Niacin (as niacinamide) 15mg
Zinc (as ascorbate) 10mg
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 5mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 5mg
Choline (as bitartrate) 5mg
Vitamin B1 (as thiamin mononitrate) 3mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 3mg
Natural Beta Carotene/Mixed Carotenoids 2mg
Copper (as gluconate) 1mg
Manganese (as bisglycinate) 0.5mg
Folate (as calcium L-methylfolate) 400ug
Biotin (as prep.) 150ug
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 100ug
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 25ug
Chromium (as picolinate) 20ug
Vitamin D3 (vegan cholecalciferol [from lichen] – 400iu) 10ug
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 5ug
As a food supplement for adults, take 1 or 2 capsules daily with food.
Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
If taking prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product.
Store in a cool dry place.