May help in maintaining healthy inflammatory response in joints and respiratory tissue, supports healthy sinuses and brain function.
- Nettle Leaf maintains healthy joints, helps support healthy levels of HDL (good) cholesterol and triglycerides. Some compounds in nettle are also important in the integrity of the connective tissue in blood vessels.
- Hops Strobile – Research suggests that hops strobile may have an inhibitory effect on certain chemicals associated with joint inflammation, in particular, the COX-2 enzyme.
- Bacopa Monnieri – Although it’s best know as a plant for maintaining healthy brain function, bacopa also exhibits an inhibitory effect on inflammatory chemicals including COX-2 enzyme and lipoxygenase. Research also suggests that bacopa’s antioxidant activity may be of value in cardiovascular health. This plant is also used in Ayurvedic medicine to support respiratory health.
- Rosemary Leaf – Like hops strobile, rosemary leaf has also shown an inhibitory activity against the inflammatory COX-2 enzyme. Due to its volatile oil content, rosemary is also a commonly used plant in maintaining healthy sinuses. Rosemary also contains remarkably powerful antioxidant compounds which may help support a healthy heart programme.
- No fillers, blinders or other excipients.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No wheat – no corn – no soy – no yeast – no diary – no gelatine – no animal ingredients – no additives – no added sugar – no colours – no flavours – no preservatives.
Each vegetarian capsule typically provides:
Magnifood complex 225mg
Nettle Leaf [Urtica dioica] (fresh freeze dried) 100mg
Hops Strobile [Humulus lupulus] (fresh freeze dried) 50mg
Bacopa [Bacopa monnieri] (whole plant) 50mg
Rosemary Leaf [Rosmarinus officinalis] (fresh freeze dried) 25mg
Vegetable Capsule Shell 95mg
Protease/Peptidase Complex 20,000 units (A. oryzae, A. melleus) 33mg
As a food supplement for adults, take 1 capsule 1 – 2 times daily, preferably on an empty stomach with water.
Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
If taking anti-coagulant (blood-thinning) drugs, antibiotics or any other type of prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product.
To avoid possible irritation, do not use this product if you suffer with gastric ulcers.
Store in a cool dry place.