This complex created to help support healthy inflammatory response to allergens, especially in the respiratory tissue.
- Nettle Leaf in addition to the rich flavonoid content, the content of naturally-occurring neurotransmitters (such as histamine) in the freeze dried version are thought to exert a paradoxical inhibitory effect on respiratory tissue inflammation.
- Turmeric Root - the traditional use of turmeric in maintaining a healthy respiratory response to allergens seems to be supported by research suggesting a powerful inhibition of certain inflammatory chemicals associated with allergies.
- Elderflower - the content of anti-inflammatory flavonoids and a possible beneficial effect on bronchial secretions seems to warrant the use of elderflower to support the respiratory tract against allergens.
- No fillers, blinders or other excipients.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No wheat – no gluten – no corn – no soy – no yeast – no diary – no gelatine – no animal ingredients – no additives – no added sugar – no colours – no flavours – no preservatives.
Two vegetarian capsules provide:
Magnifood Complex 375mg
Nettle Leaf (fresh freeze dried) 300mg
Turmeric Root (fresh freeze dried - organic) 50mg
Elderflower (fresh freeze dried) 25mg
Vegetarian Capsule Shell 236mg
Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate) 150mg
Bromelain (2000GDU) 50mg
As a food supplement for adults, take
1-2 capsules 1-2 times daily, preferably between meals.
Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Not recommended during pregnancy or
breastfeeding unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place.