Vitamin D3 in cold pressed olive oil for teeth, bones and muscles in form of small pearls with 38 µg (1520 IU).
- Ensures good bioavailability as vitamin D is fat soluble.
- The gelatine is halal and kosher certified.
- Vitamin D plays a role for absorption of calcium.
- Supports normal cell division.
- Manufactured under Danish pharmaceutical control.
Olive oil, gelatin, glycerol, purified water, cholecalciferol.
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 38 µg 760 % *
* RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance
1 cap daily, unless otherwise advised.
Preferably with a meal.
For adults only.
Not suitable for children under the age of 10.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Pregnant and lactating women and users of drugs, should consult a doctor/specialist before using this dietary supplement.
For maintaining good health is a healthy lifestyle and a varied and balanced diet is important.
Store in a dark, dry room temperature.
Keep out of reach of young children.
Seniors and people with dark skin are recommended to take ekstra vitamin D.
An older and colored skin is less able to generate vitamin D3 from sunlight.
Dietary supplements should not replace a varied diet.