- Dong Quai - perhaps the ultimate female tonic plant, dong quai has centuries of use in China to maintain hormonal health n women.
- Soyabean Sprouts - contain a high concentration of phytoestrogenic isoflavones such as genistein and daidzein.
- Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB) - in addition to important hormone maintenance nutrients such as B-vitamins, magnesium and essential fatty acids, SRB contains an abundance of gamma oryzanol, which has been the subject of very encouraging research in health support during the menopause.
- Fenugreek Seed - the seeds provide a high level of phytoestrogenic isoflavones, as well as compounds with phytoprogesterone properties.
- Kudzu Root - is an abundant source of phytoestrogenic isoflavones – in this case, puerarin, genistein and daidzein.
- Avena Sativa [Green Oat Seed] - milk-stage green oat seeds are a rich source of B-vitamins and minerals which are required for nervous system maintenance. The milk stage seeds have historically be used to support healthy nerves.
- Rhodiola Root - research suggests that the adaptogen rhodiola may help maintain healthy emotional, mental and nerve function.
- Dandelion Root - is considered one of the most useful plants in maintaining liver health and fluid balance in tissues. These attributes are especially important during the premenstrual phase of the cycle.
- Watercress - in addition to providing a good supply of several essential nutrients (i.e. calcium, iron, vitamin B6 and folic acid), watercress is also rich in sulphur-containing compounds which help support liver detoxification (particularly important during female hormonal flucuations).
- Turmeric Root - as mentioned, healthy liver function is especially vital during female hormonal fluctuations. Research suggests that turmeric may be one of the most valuable tools in encouraging liver health.
- Sea Buckthorn Berry & Leaf - one of the best natural sources of antioxidant vitamins, flavonoids and carotenoids, sea buckthorn also contains high quantities of omega 7 fats, which are known for their role in retaining skin moisture and integrity and encouraging a healthy complexion.
- Alfalfa Flower & Leaf - is rich in phytoestrogenic isoflavones and the mineral magnesium, one of the most commonly deficient nutrients in women who suffer with premenstrual symptoms.
- No fillers, blinders or other excipients.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No wheat – no corn – no yeast – no diary – no gelatine – no animal ingredients – no additives – no added sugar – no colours – no flavours – no preservatives
Two vegetarian capsules typically provide:
Magnifood complex 1125mg
Dong Quai [Angelica sinensis] 250mg
Soyabean Sprouts [Glycine max] 200mg
Stabilised Rice Bran 150mg
Fenugreek Seed [Trigonella foenum-graecum] 100mg
Kudzu Root [Pueraria montana] 100mg
Green Oat Seed [Avena sativa] (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 100mg
Rhodiola Root Extract [Rhodiola rosea] (fresh freeze dried) 75mg
Dandelion Leaf [Taraxacum officinale] (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 50mg
Watercress [Nasturtium officinale] (fresh freeze dried) 25mg
Turmeric Root [Curcuma longa] (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 25mg
Sea Buckthorn Berry/Leaf [Hippophae rhamnoides] (fresh freeze dried) 25mg
Alfalfa Flower & Leaf [Medicago sativa] (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 25mg
Larch Tree Arabinogalactan [Larix occidentalis] 2.75mg
As a food supplement for adults, take 1 or 2 capsules daily with food.
Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Store in a cool dry place.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Do NOT take if pregnant or
If taking blood-thinning drugs or any other prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product.