Am I healthy? What is good health? What are the signs of good health?
Ok, so there's a lot of questions right there. Here are some basics to know you are on the right path to good health.
- Have you a healthy appetite without extreme cravings and are you satisfied after eating?
- Have you a good digestion? Little or no bloating/flatulence
- Have you a clear voice?
- Are you free from pain and discomfort?
- Can you hear, see, smell, taste and touch without discomfort?
- Have you a clear complexion?
- Do you regularly eliminate feces, urine and sweat?
- Do you get a good 7 or 8 hours sleep at night?
- Do you have good energy?
- Do you have an enthusiasm for life?
- Do you have balanced emotions, not too happy with your successes not too sad with failures?
- Are you compassionate, peaceful, loving, generous and calm?
So how many of these questions are you answering yes to? This will give you an indication as to how healthy you are. Remember this is just a guide - there is no right or wrong. We are all just doing our best.
inspired by Sebastian Pole | A Pukka Life