Live cultures food supplement
Bifidobacterium breve M-16V® has been scientifically researched in thousands of babies and young children.
Who's it for?
Breastfed and formula fed babies from birth onwards.
- Provides 1 billion live cultures
- Complements the gut flora naturally present in your baby's digestive system
- Clinically trialled in numerous gold standard clinical trials in thousands of babies and young children
- Helps promote and maintain a healthy balance in the baby’s gut flora
- Suitable for vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free diets
- Free from GMOs and soy. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Plant source Medium Chain Triglyceride oil (MCT); Live cultures: Bifidobacterium breve M-16V®; Emulsifier: mono and diglycerides of fatty acids (plant source)
For best results give 8 drops daily. One dose consists of a minimum of 1 billion live Bifidobacterium breve M-16V®. Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Give 0.3ml as indicated on dropper (8 drops) in any of the following ways:
- Directly into the mouth*
- On a spoon
- In a bottle of formula milk or expressed breast milk
- On a clean finger (one drop at a time)
- On the nipple (a drop or two at a time)
- For older children, mix the drops into cool food or drinks
Do not wash the dropper.
*Refrigerate if using dropper directly into the mouth – otherwise no refrigeration necessary when stored in a cool, dry place below 25°C. Once the bottle has been opened, use within 30 days.